Recent scientific studies show that one popular exercise found in most gyms today accelerate aging and cause belly fat for people over 40. Who would have thought that some exercises would actually be more harmful than beneficial.
One particular exercise was once thought to trim belly fat, look younger and stay lean all year round but several scientific studies have recently shown that it causes people over 40 to gain belly fat, loss of lean muscle and inflammation that causes aging faster.
As we age it gets harder and harder to lose belly fat around are mid section for a number of reasons like:
- Decline in Growth hormones
- Decline in Testosterone Production
- Higher Levels of Cortisol (Stress)
By the time you hit middle age, you get busy with all of life’s responsibilities like family and work.
Most people today are over-worked and this causes “bad” stress hormones to be released through out the body leading to excess belly fat.
Image courtesy of Pinterest.com
What’s even more troubling is that some people have good intentions of getting rid of that stubborn belly fat by exercising.
One of those exercises that most people frequently engage in is some sort of cardio vascular activity.
Before we move forward I need to warn you… what you’re about to discover is going to go against the grain of everything you’ve ever been taught pertaining to diet and exercise, but that’s because very few people actually know how to re-activate the hormones responsible for reducing the aging process and the accumulation of excess belly fat.
The Next 3 Tips Will Show You What You MUST AVOID If You Desire To Burn Off Excess Belly Fat, Re-Gain Strength and Energy, Build Muscle and Look Youthful Again.
1. Excess Cardio
Most people who desire to lose excess belly fat often times think that performing long cardio sessions yields better results. The fact is, long and steady cardio results in an increase of unwanted stress hormones called, “cortisiol.” An elevation in cortisol levels leads to weight gain and belly fat.
What’s more interesting from the scientific studies is that excess cardio becomes very taxing on the body which leads to muscle breaking down and increases the production of free radicals. Free radicals are bad little molecules that damage cells in your body and cause chronic inflammation that accelerates aging and lead to serious diseases.
So if you’ve been running on a treadmill for long periods of time, cycling away on a stationary bike or on some other cardio machine… you need to STOP. There’s a much better way…
2. Not Knowing When To Eat
Another way to accumulate excess belly fat is by consuming the wrong foods at the wrong time. New studies show that when to eat was far more important than what you eat.
- The first study compared the effects of eating 70% of daily calories in the morning vs. the evening on body composition. 10 subjects were placed on a six-week weight loss (calorie restricted) diet, and the group that ate the majority of their daily calories in the evening lost more fat and less muscle than the morning group. In fact The morning carb feeding group lost 30% of muscle, compared to 7% in the evening group.
- The second study was published in 2011, and consisted of a 6-month program wherein Israeli police officers ate about 1,500 calories per day, with one group eating carbs throughout the day and another eating the majority of carbs at dinner. Researchers found More fat loss with the evening group, and improvement in different health markers, such as blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity, plus they enjoyed greater levels of satiety.
- A third study in a 2013 suggested” that a low-calorie diet with carbohydrates eaten at dinner can modulate positively daytime hormonal profiles. Taken together with earlier results, we believe this diet regime may prevent mid-day hunger, better support weight loss and improve metabolic outcomes compared to conventional weight loss diets.”
- A 2014 study showed that “Eating carbohydrates mostly at dinner and protein mostly at lunch within a hypocaloric balanced diet had a higher effect on dietary induced thermogenesis compared with control diet. Moreover, eating carbohydrates mostly at lunch and protein mostly at dinner had a damaging impact on glucose homeostasis.”
The surprising truth is that you can get away with eating foods that most of the so called, “nutrition experts” tell you to avoid. In other words, you can eat your favorite cheat foods and still lose weight and belly fat.
If however you want a different approach to weight loss and burn stubborn belly fat, you might want to try the ever GROWING and POPULAR Juicing Method
3. Lack Of Sleep
Sleep is critical if you want to stay in shape and be productive. When doing any resistance training with weights or cardiovascular exercise, sleep is essential for the rebuilding of muscle. If you lack sleep, cortisol levels will be elevated to a degree that will virtually make it impossible to burn stubborn belly fat no matter how hard you train.
Are bodies are not designed to stay up at all hours of the night due to circadian rhythms.
Here are a couple of ways to get better sleep so can begin to burn belly fast over-night.
- The prescribed method to you getting a better nights rest (sleep) is to get at least 7-8 hours or more a night.
- Take a ZMA supplement. Magnesium has been shown to help aid in sleep plus it’s a great ingredient to start the recovery process when doing any exercise activity.
- Go to sleep before midnight. Our bodies tend to feel like it gets more sleep if you hit the sack before 12 a.m. It’s also the most effective way to get into deep REM sleep, giving you a much better quality of a good nights rest.
Here’s the truth… the KEY to decreasing belly fat, looking younger and building muscle is based on doing specific exercises performed at different levels of hypertrophy.
These critical tips combined together produce a very powerful response that forces your body to burn excess belly fat, build muscle, and look and feel younger… in the quickest way possible.