Is it hard to get motivation to lose weight? Not at all. Motivation to lose weight is the first step to achieving your goal and the easiest. There is some preparation to get motivated. Once all the ducks are in a row, then you should be set to start your weight loss journey. Let's take a look at the steps involved.
How To Get Motivation To Lose Weight
- Write down your weight loss goals. Take some time and write down your goals you want to accomplish. Use positive goal language to encourage motivation. Instead of saying, “I am going to lose weight by not being lazy”. You should say,”I am going to shed extra pounds by exercising five times a week”. Also be specific and concise in your goals like the previous example. Vague sentences will not help you to be motivated. A vague goal would say,”I want to lose weight”, or “I want to exercise everyday”. State your goal and then add the action that needs to go with it. After you have written your goals, place them in a location that you can read everyday.
- Create a vision board. The brain loves pictures and craves visualizations. Add a vision board to go along side your goals. The vision board may include pictures of fruits and vegetables, people working out, clothes, etc. Make it positive and include the things you want to accomplish, not what you want to avoid.
- I Am Statements. Another motivation actively is to make an “I Am” list. Your goals can be added to this list. I Am Statements, are sentences that are self affirmations of what you want to become. For example, you might say, “I am choosing healthy meals and snacks to lose extra fat”.
- Law of Attraction. Have you heard of it? The idea is that you create in your mind images of you accomplishing your goals. When you do this everyday, then someday those goals can become a reality. It doesn't hurt to try. The mind is a powerful thing.
- How do I keep motivation to lose weight?
Take the time to incorporate the above activities into your daily routine. It would be a good idea to read your goals and I Am Statements,along with a look at your vision board and visualizations all together, the first thing in the morning. This can become a habit and keep you motivated to lose weight.
LINK theamazingu.com For A FREE Report On”HOW TO GET MOTIVATION TO LOSE WEIGHT”
the link above and you will get Instant Access to our FREE Report which will show you how to easily shed unwanted pounds, keep it off, and increase your energy. Go to our website now since we only give away a limited number of FREE Reports each week!