Is it hard to learn how to lose weight using a treadmill? The only thing hard about it is turning it on and stepping onto it. So let's figure out what to do once you are on the treadmill with your spandex and running shoes.
Before treadmills, it was easy to not exercise during bad weather. But, with treadmills that excuse is out the door. That may be a bummer for some…if you're like me, I like excuses to not do something that requires work and focus.
So since we are short of excuses, let's think about the positive things that come from utilizing a it.
Treadmills make it possible to work out anytime. They are very convenient and easy to use in the comfort of your home or at a hotel when traveling. They also offer a good workout for a short amount of time. Anyone can do anything sweat worthy for 20 min. So hop on your treadmill and let's burn some calories!
6 Steps On How To Lose Weight Using Treadmill
- Schedule. Before you get started, figure out a workout schedule that you can easily follow. I found it is best to work out first thing in the morning. A morning workout helps your body to start burning calories and continue to do so throughout the day. Choose at least 3 days a week to workout.
- Equipment. Fill up your water bottle with water or an electrolyte drink and have it close by. Choose your T.V. show or reading material before you start your workout. Make sure you have good quality running or walking shoes.
- Walking. If you choose to walk instead of run, you'll want to do intervals with an incline increase and brisk walking.
- Intervals. I found that intervals are the best for losing weight faster and getting more fit. Trial your settings and see what intervals work best for you. It is also a good idea to change things up every few weeks. This helps your muscles to burn more fat and keep you safe from injury.
- Running. Start out with a warm up and end with a cool down. Intervals with running is more effective when trying to lose weight.
- Training. I like to follow a training plan for a race. It keeps me focused and I don't have to think about what I am going to do that day. It is already laid out for me. Training plans also start out slow and low and increase miles as you improve.
Want More On “How To Lose Weight Using Treadmill”? LINK theamazingu.com and find out how you can Lose Belly Fat Fast with our FREE Report which will show you how to easily lose weight and keep it off. Don't miss out on our FREE Report, (limited quantities available)!