Where is the best place to get appetite control? Most people would think that controlling your appetite has to do only with sheer will power. Although willpower is helpful, there are other places you can learn appetite control. Your body and mind are connected very closely. What one does or what is happening to one, affects the other. Think about it. When you see a big roller coaster and you are challenged to ride on it, you may feel a little apprehensive. So your body responds by giving you butterflies in your stomach or making your palms sweat.
This does not have to be a bad thing. Knowing that you may be able to control your body's urges by what you think about in your mind, does give you great mind power.
What can you do to create mind over body power?
- Write down your goals and look and them and read them everyday. Incorporate pictures into your goals. The brain loves visuals, in fact it craves visuals. Use them to your advantage.
- Meditate and visual create images in your mind for at least 10 minutes a day. This can also help your mind focus on your goals, and your body will follow along.
- Focus, focus, focus. Train your mind to focus on what it should eat and not what your body urges. To aid in keeping your focus, read articles and information on the right things to eat.
So your mind is one place where you can get appetite control. Where is another place to get appetite control?
Look in your pantry or fridge for appetite suppressants.
- Lemons are naturally an appetite suppressant. Lemons help to control hunger and also help to balance the pH in your body because they have an alkalizing effect. Add fresh squeezed lemon into your water and drink it everyday.
- Grapefruit is another citris that controls the appetite. Grapefruit would make a great snack. Grapefruit can boost your energy and mood.
- Cinnamon is a spice that helps to regulate blood sugar levels. Sometimes when you are resisting cravings, you could feel sluggish. Use as much cinnamon as you can during the day to help your body regulate blood sugar.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener from the stevia plant. It is 200 times more sweeter than sugar.
- Water is a good choice of beverage to drink instead of sugar and calorie filled drinks.
- Regular exercise helps to lower cravings.
For A FREE Report On “How To Get Appetite Control” this LINK theamazingu.toolsrock.com/weightloss-index.html?id=2603
the link above and you will get Instant Access to our FREE Report which will show you how to easily shed unwanted pounds, keep it off, and increase your energy. Go to our website now since we only give away a limited number of FREE Reports each week!