Does trying to lose weight and gain muscle work? Absolutely! In fact, both of those are the best way to become healthier all around. The reason being is that to lose weight and gain muscle you need to eat healthy and exercise. Both habits have so many benefits.
What are the benefits of being able to lose weight and gain muscle?
Shedding extra pounds can increase your energy levels. Losing fat around the organs will definitely promote a longer and healthier function of those organs. Blood pressure and cholesterol levels improve with successful weight loss. The risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke, is significantly lowered when fat cells are shed.
Gaining muscle will improve your body's look and function. Muscle supports bones and other parts of the body. Stored energy in muscle is more effective in burning calories than stored energy in fat cells.
Top 6 Ways To Lose Weight And Gain Muscle
- Make water your best friend. Fill up your water bottle and take it everywhere with you. Drinking at least 60 ounces of water a day can help to curb appetites, flush out toxins, and give you added energy.
- Create a daily exercise habit. Plan ahead and make a workout routine or schedule. Make sure you exercise at the same time every day. To lose weight and gain muscle you must exercise at least 5 times a week for sixty minutes.
- Tone muscles. Incorporate muscle building and toning exercises into your routine. Gaining muscle will aid the body to burn extra calories. This is an important step you must make to achieve your goal.
- Manage stress. Make an extra effort to get enough sleep. Sleep is essential for the body to renew itself for the next day. You will need all the energy you can get to exercise and stay focused on your goals. Lowering stress levels will aid in losing extra fat.
- Create a positive image for yourself. A negative attitude about your body will not help it to accomplish your goals. Your body is amazing. It has a tremendous potential. All it needs its attention, focus and some effort. Think positive thoughts about your body and be grateful for the opportunity to improve its health.
- Get rid of fear. Fear can only hold you back. Don't be afraid to hit the gym or the pavement with your workout shoes. Don't be afraid to say no to goodies. People will respect your healthy choices. Muster up some courage and move forward without looking back.
LINK theamazingu.com For A FREE Report On “HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GAIN MUSCLE”
the link above and you will get Instant Access to our FREE Report which will show you how to easily shed unwanted pounds, keep it off, and increase your energy. Go to our website now since we only give away a limited number of FREE Reports each week!