Is It Possible To Lose Weight Drinking Smoothies? Yes, of course it is! Making smoothies are easy, and drinking them are delicious. The ingredients in smoothies can be geared towards weight loss. If your weight loss program is easy and delicious, you are more likely to achieve success.
To lose weight drinking smoothies, it is best to have one first thing in the morning. Have another for lunch and drink plenty of water in between.
What are the best ingredients to lose weight drinking smoothies?
- Green smoothies are known to be packed full of nutrients and have belly busting capabilities. They are a great kickstart to your morning. Ingredients for a green smoothie can include:
- The greens: spinach, kale, cucumber, and celery. Greens help to suppress the appetite. They also help you feel full longer.
- The fruit: apples, pineapple, lemon, orange, and lime. Citrus fruit, especially lemon is a natural detoxifier. Fruit gives you energy right away and helps you sustain it.
- The punch of flavor: one bunch of mint or parsley. Mint gives you a feeling of being full. It also halts cravings.
- If you need a more filling smoothie, try one with more protein and heavier ingredients.
- A filling breakfast smoothie can include peanut butter, cinnamon, yogurt, oatmeal, honey, cocoa powder, and a banana. It is a little higher in calorie than the green smoothie, but it is delicious and satisfying.
- Energy boosting smoothie is full of antioxidant berries and so yummy. Try these ingredients for a boost to your metabolism as well.
- Energy smoothie ingredients: blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries or a couple of handful of mixed berries.
- Other fruit: orange, peaches, mango, pineapple
- Vegetables: carrot,spinach or kale
The best tips to lose weight drinking smoothies
- Layer your food in this order: fresh fruits and veggies first. Next add yogurt, honey, peanut butter, protein powder, etc. Then add your frozen fruit or veggies and ice cubes. You may need to add water, soy milk, or milk to help it have a good consistency.
- Add a tablespoon of ground flax seeds, chia seeds, or wheat germ to your smoothie. It is best to add chia seeds after the smoothie has been mixed. These “toppings” are jam packed with nutrients and protein. Protein helps you to feel full and satisfied longer. Chia seeds have all three omegas and help you to stay hydrated.
the link above and you will get Instant Access to our FREE Report which will show you how to easily shed unwanted pounds, keep it off, and increase your energy. Go to our website now since we only give away a limited number of FREE Reports each week!