Whether you have started your diet plans or not, you always end up eating those 'not-to-eat' foods due to bad day or stressful week, even if you know it's harmful effects in your life. You feel guilt at the end. What's the deal? You are the victim of emotional eating.
People nowadays often eat due to anxiety, stress, reward or boredom. They don't just eat in order to fulfill their stomach. They think that even of such hectic schedule and boring life, they do have one thing well in their life, Food! Such kind of habits are temporary comforting but harmful for long run. Regular intake of such foods imbalances the hormone and the person feel powerless and helpless in front of ice-creams or burgers. Food is absolutely not the fix to your problem. It in fact increases your stress even more. If you have planned dieting, then you want quick results and it cannot be achieved till you know the basic understanding of your body. Keep on starving still not achieving weight loss is not the solution. It will worsen the situation and you will feel weak all the time.
Difference between emotional hunger and physical hunger:
- Emotional hunger craves specific comfort foods: While you are hungry physically everything that fulfills your stomach sounds good, whether it is plate full of salads or fruit chart, or bread. On the other hand, emotional cravings ask for all kinds of sugary fatty foods or junk snacks that give an emotional boost. Specifics like chocolates and ice-creams and the list never ends.
- Emotional hunger leads to over eating: This happens always. People never end up eating limited amounts if eating emotional. Their stomach often overflows almost. That is why it is never advised to eat while watching TV. Else, you will eat your packet full of chips contiguously for 3 hours or more, without even realizing it. Physical hunger lets us know how much food we need actually.
- Emotional hunger is a sudden feeling: Cravings are those things that come in your mind instantly and you just need that particular food in your mouth right at that moment. This is not the case with being physical hungry.
- Emotional hunger is insatiable even if your stomach says full: In case of emotional hunger, you keep eating more and more till you almost vomit. You don't need to get stuffed in case of physical hunger.
- Emotional hunger leads to self guilt: People very well know that those foods they crave don't fulfill their nutritious requirement. They still eat and keep on eating even if their brain warns them several times. After finishing these, they feel shameful or guilty. Being physically hungry lets you eat those things you are not much interested at.
If you are not achieving weight loss due to your unhealthy eating patterns because of your daily stress and anxiety, Slim-N-Trim capsules are the perfect solution to your problem. If you are depressing and not achieving weight loss, then follow our way of fitness mantra. Slim-N-Trim capsules have the ability to multiply the exercise regime you follow. This means you don't have to put on much effort. This herbal remedy also energizes the body muscles so that you will feel energetic whole day.