Does stress cause weight gain?
There can be many factors or reasons for gaining weight, but stress can definitely be one of the reasons. Our bodies are so amazing and so very connected. What we feel emotionally can affect how we feel physically and vice versa. It is best to keep your body and mind balanced with one another to experience a finer quality of life. Although this is desired, it isn't always easy to achieve. Anything worth having is something you have to work for, right. It's kinda a bummer, but that is part of life.
How does stress cause weight gain?
When you are feeling anxious it is hard to sleep soundly. You may have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Interruptions in sleep patterns affect your body in many ways. Your body depends on the nighttime hours to fully rest from a full days work. When the body systems are able to get enough rest, at sun up, they are ready to go and work properly. The digestive tract is very happy when sleep patterns are regular. Food will be absorbed and digested in a functional way to encourage weight loss. Adequate sleep reduces anxiety significantly.
When stress levels are chronically high, a stress hormone is released called, cortisol. Cortisol can affect your sleep patterns as well as aid in fat cell production. Anxieties are a normal part of life, but when they are out of control or unmanageable, your body, along with your emotions suffer. You can't control your hormones, but you can lower your anxieties to aid your body to regulate and be more balanced.
Ways To Lower Stress Levels:
- Develop a consistent sleep pattern. The body has an internal clock that you can set. To set your internal clock, go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday.
- Breathe in fresh air. Head outdoors for a brisk walk or run. Fresh air, activity and nature are all stress relievers.
- Spend time outside. Nature is relaxing in most of it's forms. Every season has it's appeal.
- The color green is calming and soothing to the eyes and brain. Green is also an appetite suppressant color. Add the color green into your home, kitchen, and place settings.
- Essential oils have calming effects. The scent of lavender is known for it's ability to calm the mind and emotions.
- Regularly get a massage. Massages can aid in calming nerves and releasing negative emotions.
this LINK theamazingu.toolsrock.com/weightloss-index.html?id=2603 as a thank you for reading my article. I'm offering a FREE Report on “How To Lose Up To 8 Lbs Of Fat In 5 Days”.
the link above and you will get Instant Access to our FREE Report which will show you how to easily shed unwanted pounds and increase your energy. Go to our website now since we only give away a limited number of FREE Reports each week.