Having a flat belly is a dream of most adults and a stubborn belly fat is everyone’s enemy. If you’re on your middle-age stage or you have has lots of children, or unnecessarily indulge in too much food or too many beers, you probably have been trying to say goodbye to your belly fat but each time you do, you always lose track. As such, what’s the best strategy for the belly fat to be gone? As to what extent can you make to achieve what you have wanted to have for so long? How do you exactly do it? Is diet enough to lose all the belly fat? Or a total change in lifestyle is always the best choice to make it happen?
Having a belly fat is embarrassing for many. It is a flaw to consider for some and others do not mind it at all. However, to those people who are conscious about how they look, belly fat can contribute to a change in low self-esteem and confidence. This is because a bulging belly is one superficial part of the body and draws a lot of attention and attracts unfriendly stares instead of looking at you in the face. Whether you admit it or not, inactivity or sedentary lifestyle, unnecessary vices such as smoking and alcohol drinking and of course, the unhealthy diet are the primary reasons behind those fats in your body which are more apparent in your belly. So, what’s the next big thing that you must do? Start changing your lifestyle into 360 degree angle. From the unhealthy to a more healthy adaptation of life.
Image courtesy of Pinterest.com
When you want to say goodbye of your belly fat, there are many things you need to consider before finally deciding to make it happen. Remember, how to lose it is never easy, it is neither done overnight nor by simply going on a diet. It could be a part but that will never be the way to achieve your desired goal. Diet is a key factor as it is helpful in losing fat from any section of your body. Exercise is also another factor. It strengthens your muscles and helps in burning calories, thus decreasing fat. However, those two factors must be done altogether for a more desired result.
Stubborn Belly Fat Exercises
One of the best ways to lose belly fat is to perform cardiovascular exercises. Cardio workouts have a vital role to burn excess belly fat as the heart is pumping to its fullest. Here are some popular belly fat exercises that are deemed helpful and necessary:
- Running and Jogging
- Fast Walking
Running and Jogging
For all the mentioned exercises, running is an excellent cardio activity. However, for those with severe or too much belly fat like that of an obese, It might be difficult for them to do this. A better option for them to choose will be fast walking. Even if running is an exhausting exercise, it can speed up burning that belly fat. Running can be done outdoors early in the morning, or indoors on a treadmill.
Walking is not just simply walking so slowly. I tell you, it will not work. As such, the easiest option to flatten that bulging belly fat is walking at a rapid pace or what is known as brisk walking for at least 20-30 minutes daily.
Cycling is a form of exercise that does not only eliminates excess belly fat but will also decrease the size your thighs. Bicycling daily either on a stationary bike or outdoor cycling consistently for at least 30 minutes is a proven approach to melt belly fat.
Jogging is one of the recommended exercises to burn fat as well as losing those extra pounds. Making jogging as part of the daily exercise routine is really very effective. Jogging for 30 minutes daily can work wonders and it should be done properly to reduce fat in the belly area.
Without the knowledge of many, swimming is a very good exercise to get rid of your fats. To swim means you have to do the moves properly and not just to play in water and just swim lazily. That should be like that. Swimming is considered a complete body exercise and must be done energetically.
This is usually for persons who find cardio workouts boring. Hiking is really for you. It is an activity that accelerates the calorie burning process of the body, which in turn helps to get rid of the fat tissue in the belly area.
- One cannot just simply disregard diet and concentrate only on exercises. It will not take a great effect. Keeping good eating habits combined with cardiovascular exercises are necessary to eliminate stubborn belly fat.
- Fat burning foods or negative calorie foods should be eaten as these has lesser calorie than needed by the body. Weight loss can be very evident if eaten regularly. Examples of this food include oat meal, apple, watermelons, beans, etc.
- Foods high in protein such as eggs, beans, oatmeal, whole grains, lean meat as well as dairy products like low-fat milk and non-fat yogurt can also be a big help to reduce fat. Eating these foods in just a right amount will work wonders.
- Consuming sugar rich foods such as cakes, candies and chocolates will not even help you to reduce tummy fat. Prevent yourself from eating junk foods such as pizza, cheeseburgers, fries, etc.
- Force fluids by drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily; it increases your feeling full.
- Do not eat anything after 7 pm; if you are hungry eat only soup or fruits and vegetables.