There are a lot of myths when it comes to belly fat loss. Myths that could not help you in attaining those sexy and lean curves you have always wanted. Don’t let the myths overcome you. I am here to give you facts that would help you in achieving that flat and sexy tummy like what you see on television and magazines. You will be able to wear those tight fitting shirts and no more loose shirts for you. And you will always say “If you got it, flaunt it” because you do really have it!
MYTHS versus FACTS
- The AB equipments you see on television are so fraud. Those equipments may only just strengthen the abdominal muscles but it does not eliminate the belly fat actually. In losing those belly fats should really be done with proper diet and exercise.
- Doing sit-ups and crunches will never make you belly fat go away. If you do it like forever, it still won’t work. Why? Because crunches and sit ups are for toning and strengthening of your abdominal muscles only. If you already have the flat tummy, you can now move on to the toning and strengthening part.
- Starving yourself and doing crash diets like what you see on television is a big no-no. It is always proper nutrition makes belly fat loss effective. Starving yourself will only make it worse because you are prone to overeating especially when you see the food is very delicious.
- Diet pills only work for a short span of time but you will always get back to your previous weight. You are just wasting money with it and as well as damaging your health.
A Little Fact
When we age, fat deposition is increased because of fat replacing muscle. Fat accumulation usually happens during middle age. And as we age, you will notice those fat depositions at your tummy.
What To Avoid
There certain foods that should be avoided to lose belly fat and they are as follows:
- Junk Foods
- Lessen fried foods
What To Eat
- Fruits and vegetables
- High in protein
- High in fibre
- If you want sweets, go for dark chocolates or semi sweet chocolates
- Food high in HDL or high density lipoprotein
- Brisk walking for about thirty minutes daily
- Alternating walking and running for a few minutes
- Cardio workout
There are certain foods should be avoided and lessened if you want to lose belly fats. There are exercises that are not compatible with belly fat loss and there are exercises best fits. Short and crash course diets don’t work. Living a sedentary lifestyle will just keep your fats deposit on your tummy so get your body started. Instant foods give us instant satisfaction but it also gives us long term consequences. Lastly, be determined and disciplined. Start changing your lifestyle now. Having a healthy body is an investment. And having a flat tummy will make us feel good physically as well as emotionally.